Co-Founder of: Global Workshop Technical Services (GWTS)
Phillip has been in the mechanical engineering field for more than 30 years. Starting as an apprentice in Australia for an engineering firm working in the petrochemical Industry.
Experience in Petrochemical industry for pipe work and installation of new and modified plants as well as Project Manager for several projects.
Phill has experience & disciplines in a variety of countries in the field of Mechanical, piping work & Project Management for different industries.
Currently living in The Netherlands enabling his experience in the manufacturing industry to be readily available.
- Boiler maker/ welder apprenticeship
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Team Leadership & Supervisors schooling
- OH.&S (Occupational Health & Safety)
- P.B.N.A. (European Petrochemical Safety certificate)
- Australian Ambulance First Aid, certificate.
- European First Aid certificate.
- Diving certificate (Dive Master) P.A.D.I. (Professional Association of Diving Instructors)
- Welding Certificate No 4 & 2. (M.M.A.W.) Welding Alloy Steel Pipes.
- C.O.T. (Certificate of Technology)
Currently enrolled in PMP (Project Management Professional) training for PMI certification.
Netherlands:+31 (0) 61 477 1916 / Australia: +61 (0) 390 282 401