Allan has over 25 years’ experience in HSEQ within a number of industry sectors including
- Major Engineering
- Commercial Construction
- Local Government
- State Government
Furthermore Allan has a Post Graduate Degree in Hazard management and a Teaching and Vocational Assessment Certificate.
With this level of industry experience and qualification, his safety exposure includes both “traditional safety” as well as “Process Safety” from years of working in a High Reliability Organisation (petrochemical) operation.
From a traditional safety role perspective there is ample evidence of developing, implementing, reviewing and external accreditation of standalone and integrated management systems for national and international organisations.
Examples of management systems processes include
- Contractor Management Programs and prequalification
- Develop plans and programs for existing compliance requirements, i.e. drug and alcohol, health
- Development and coordination of competency based training (Cert IV Education and Vocational Assessment)
- Implementation of external and internal auditing regime for adherence to management system
- Implementation of computer based support programs, such as hazard reports, event reports, NCR’s, etc. across multisite organisations.
- Undertaking and write Root Causes Analysis Investigations
- Development of strategic plans for improvements across the total organisations as well as individuals departments. Process includes monitoring and reviewing progress.
+66 (0) 41859 1632